THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
We, the SAP Ariba experts, efficiently develop our customers' purchasing processes on the basis of SAP Ariba. Whether Supplier Lifecycle & Performance or Ariba Buying - we draw on our expertise from the entire SAP Ariba product portfolio. In this way, we design an implementation and deployment concept for our customers that is individually tailored to their processes in order to make optimal use of SAP Ariba. This consistently practiced customer orientation has proven itself over the years, which has been officially confirmed several times by the 'SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year' Award.
As a SAP Consultant (f/m/d) with a focus on SAP Ariba S2C, you will take on the following tasks:
- Holistic and individual process and implementation consulting in the purchasing environment, especially for S2C processes
- Contact person at eye level for our customers
- Recording requirements and analysing processes and framework conditions within the customer's systems
- Developing solutions and advising customers on the basis of SAP Ariba best practices
- Planning, design, testing and implementation of efficient purchasing processes based on the SAP Ariba solution portfolio
- Relevant professional experience or project experience in a consulting and/or purchasing environment
- Very good understanding of the entire S2C procurement process
- Knowledge of one or more of the following SAP Ariba modules (SLP, Sourcing, Spend Analysis, Contracts)
- Good language skills in English, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
Nice to have:
- German language skills are an advantage
- Ideally knowledge of other SAP purchasing modules and/or SAP Cloud applications
- First experience in (partial) project management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Wiebke Arning, HR Manager, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.