Inhouse Senior Consultant - Post Sales Services (m/f/d)
THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
As an Inhouse Senior Consultant Post Sales Services (m/f/d), you will take over the following tasks at the Prague or from your home office:
- Independent and individual support of the post sales process of our customers in the SAP environment to increase investment values, promote customer loyalty and growth
- Establishing and maintaining close customer relationships (both at management and operational level)
- Internal and external contact for product-technical and commercial issues on different levels
- Working closely with our internal teams (consultants and sales)
- Supporting the support team in their daily tasks
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable education with relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of SAP ISBN (SAP Intelligent Spend & Business Network Suite) as well as SAP ERP environment
- Good overall understanding of the purchasing process in the SAP environment desirable
- Fluent German business language skills (written and spoken) required
- Good language skills in English as well as a cultural understanding of international colleagues
- Willingness to travel is required
- Very good and sustainable communication skills as well as assertiveness
- Value-oriented mindset and customer focus
- Strong time and self-management skills and a structured way of working
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contadt us! Grit Tecklenberg will be happy to answer your questions at +49 (0) 521 163 909 0, Grit.Tecklenberg@ap-solut.com or via XING oder LinkedIn. Also have a look at what kununu says about us!
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!