THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
We, the SAP Ariba experts, efficiently develop our customers' purchasing processes on the basis of SAP Ariba. Whether Supplier Lifecycle & Performance or Ariba Buying - we draw on our expertise from the entire SAP Ariba product portfolio. In this way, we design an implementation and deployment concept for our customers that is individually tailored to their processes in order to make optimal use of SAP Ariba. This consistently practiced customer orientation has proven itself over the years, which has been officially confirmed several times by the 'SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year' Award.
As a Junior SAP Consultant (f/m/d) you will take on the following tasks:
- You will go through an intensive training phase accompanied by an experienced mentor.
- You will deepen your knowledge of processes, project management and SAP functionalities in theory and on-the-job
- You will support the conceptual design and implementation of SAP Qualtrics solutions.
- You will take part in customer meetings, integrations and project workshops from the very beginning
- Our extensive training programme guarantees you the best possible induction and further development
- A degree in business or computer science or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of business processes and special interest in the entire purchasing process
- Excellent Czech or Slovak and good English skills
- Basic knowledge of new, innovative technologies
Nice to have:
- Ideally, first experience in working with SAP
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.