THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
- Intensive induction by your experienced mentor
- Deepened project management in theory and on-the-job training
- Active involvement in consulting from the very beginning
- Support of the design and implementation of SAP solutions in the procurement environment
- Close cooperation with process consultants and developers in the project team
- Participation in customer appointments, customizing and project workshops
- The best possible personal and professional development guaranteed by our extensive range of training courses
- Successful completion of studies in economics or technology or a comparable qualification
- Interest in the entire subject area of "Procurement"
- Ideally knowledge of SAP components
- Willingness to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being: We offer you a fully comprehensive wellness and private health insurance. Besides that, you will benefit from additional vacation days (up to 30 days) depening on the years of employment.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.