THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
As a Junior Consultant (f/m/d), you will take on the following tasks after onboarding and familiarisation "on the job":
- You will go through an intensive training phase accompanied by an experienced mentor
- You will deepen your knowledge of processes, project management and SAP functionalities in theory and on the job
- You will support the conceptualisation and implementation of SAP Procurement solutions (SAP Ariba)
- You will take part in customer meetings, integrations and project workshops right from the start
- Our extensive training programme guarantees you the best possible induction and further development
- A degree in economics or computer science or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of business processes and a special interest in the entire purchasing process
- Excellent Polish and good English skills
- Basic knowledge of new, innovative technologies
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in the Central Eastern Europe region
Nice to have:
- Ideally initial experience in working with SAP
- German language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Loureiro, HR Generalist Europe, will be happy to answer any questions you may have via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.