THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
As Junior Sales Representative your business objective is to support the sales team in finding demands and opportunities, create sales pipelines for the each of the LoB owners to be able to sell to. In detail this includes:
- Sale of our SAP consulting services: Reliable identification of new business opportunities, but also follow-up of existing and pre-selected contacts
- Support of our reference customers incl. cross-selling expansion in the area of existing customers
- Maintaining existing customer and master data in our CRM system
- Participation in trade fairs as well as customer and partner events
- Continuous cooperation and coordination with our delivery departments on customer activities
- Market analysis incl. identification and support in the preparation of innovation topics
- Successful completion of studies in economics or a comparable qualification
- Excellent communication skills, as well as good moderation and presentation skills
- Systematic and goal-oriented work style
- Business fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being: We offer you a fully comprehensive wellness and private health insurance. Besides that, you will benefit from additional vacation days (up to 30 days) depening on the years of employment.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Lein Elsonbaty, Consultant and Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.