THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
We, the SAP Ariba experts, efficiently develop our customers' purchasing processes on the basis of SAP Ariba. Whether Supplier Lifecycle & Performance or Ariba Buying - we draw on our expertise from the entire SAP Ariba product portfolio. In this way, we design an implementation and deployment concept for our customers that is individually tailored to their processes in order to make optimal use of SAP Ariba. This consistently practiced customer orientation has proven itself over the years, which has been officially confirmed several times by the 'SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year' Award.
As a Principal Consultant (f/m/d) with a focus on SAP Ariba, you will take on the following tasks:
- Comprehensive and individual consulting in SAP implementation, optimisation or migration projects in the procurement environment
- Analysis of actual processes, identification of improvement potential, conceptual design and implementation of value-added end-to-end purchasing processes in Ariba
- Project management including responsibility and management of the entire project process - from planning and conception to the test and go-live phase
- Taking responsibility for topics and business development to support the management in the development of innovative solutions
- Support of the sales team in pre-sales activities for the responsible topic area
- Several years of professional experience and a very good understanding of the entire procurement process (operational and strategic purchasing)
- Extensive experience in optimising and implementing (customising) SAP procurement solutions with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba or preferably SAP MM, alternatively with SAP PM, PP, SRM or SCM
- Experience as project leader across all project phases (waterfall and agile methodologies)
- Strong communication and assertiveness skills as well as the goal-oriented moderation of decision-making processes
- Professional communication in Czech and English (written and spoken)
- Enthusiasm for project work in a national and international project environment and willingness to travel accordingly
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading multicultural project teams
- Knowledge of business development in the SAP environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Loureiro, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.