THE TEAM - that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving business collaboration and increasing efficiency.
- Generate sales opportunities for apsolut UK by prospecting and actively engaging with potential new customers through calls, emailing and social selling.
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings with the potential customer and apsolut's Line of Business Managers.
- Gain an understanding of our customers' needs in the SAP Procurment environment and show them how apsolut can support them.
- Keep active contact with new leads through creative follow-up communication to increase interest in apsolut's portfolio.
- Keep prospects' account details updated in the database (Zoho CRM) and log all activities and information related to the prospects.
- Support the LoB managers throughout the sales process and keep track of deadlines for RFPs, compile information on, for example, customer FAQs, etc.
- Work closely with the German HQ based marketing team to drive interest in apsolut's portfolio (implementation services and SAP software sales) with UK focused content and other assets.
- Degree in business administration or similar, alternatively a comparable education with first experience in the sales development environment.
- High level of self-motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Willingness to gain basic knowledge of SAP Procurement in order to better understand the customers' needs and therefore market apsolut's solution portfolio more successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritise and manage time effectively to manage a high volume of assignments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary package: You will receive a salary that is higher than average, with variables and bonuses.
- Working from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
- Team spirit: The team always comes first with us. That's why you will find a very positive and fun environment with amazing work colleagues.
- International work environment: We offer our team members the possibility to travel for project assignments or also to participate in international team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Loureiro, HR Generalist Europe, will be happy to answer any questions you may have via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.