SAP Ariba S2C Consultant (f/m/d)
THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
- All-round and individual process and implementation consulting in the procurement environment, especially for S2C processes
- Recording requirements and analyzing processes and framework conditions within customer systems
- Developing solutions and advising customers on the base of the SAP Ariba best practices
- Planning, designing, testing and implementing efficient procurement processes based on the SAP Ariba solution portfolio
- Good Procurement /S2C / Ariba process/configuration experience (2 years minimum)
- Knowledge of the SAP S2C or MM processes related to S2C Procurement
- Very good understanding of the entire procurement process
- Business fluent in English and French
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the purchasing modules SAP MM / SAP SRM or SAP Ariba
- An understanding of SAP S4/HANA with SAP components, CIG, and Cloud Integration
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!