SAP BTP Senior Developer / Architect (f/m/d)
THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
We, the development team, are the contact for our customers and colleagues for all technical questions regarding the implementation of SAP products or apsolut's own solutions. These include SAP Ariba, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Cloud Platform. In doing so, we incorporate our know-how, for example, in the realisation of interfaces between on-premise systems and cloud systems, and not only further develop SAP standard Fiori solutions, but also new applications based on the latest UI/UX standards. All with the aim of providing the optimal solution for our customers. Internationally, we work together in communities, thus exchanging the latest knowledge worldwide and always keeping our finger on the pulse.
As SAP BTP Senior Developer / Architect (f/m/d) you will be involved in exciting projects in the area of digitalisation of end-to-end processes. You can expect the following:
- SAP system and software design: Design, configuration and implementation of modern SAP applications based on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) in combination with other SAP applications.
- Project and customer responsibility for projects as well as presales support in the area of the Cloud Platform
- Use of new technologies such as SAP Cloud Platform, RAP, CAP, HANA, SAPUI5, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT
- Evaluation of new SAP technologies and support for targeted know-how development.
- You have a (technical) university degree in (business) informatics, (business) engineering, natural sciences, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience as an SAP expert and can demonstrate knowledge in one or more SAP technologies, such as SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP, RAP, CAP, Fiori, HANA, Integration, OData, SAPUI5, ERP, Java, Enterprise Portal, S/4HANA
- You have expertise in ERP and/or S/4HANA and a good understanding of end-to-end processes
- You are motivated to take on responsibility, have good communication skills and are customer-oriented
- You speak German and English fluently (C1 level or higher)
- You are willing to travel and enjoy working on projects in a national or international project environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!