THE TEAM - that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving business collaboration and increasing efficiency.
- Deliver projects independently and train junior resources on Technical Topics.
- You will be involved into implementation projects as a lead developer and expected to lead a small to medium size team (3 to 4 people) in projects.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with ABP OOPs, IDOCs, Workflows, etc
- Minimum three end to end implementation project experience
- Basic knowledge of Ariba upstream and downstream applications
- Minimum One Implementation project experience with integration Ariba Commerce automation
- Working knowledge of Sourcing with ERP/S4 using CIG
- Working experience with Proxies and webservices
- Working knowledge on OData and CDS views
- Basic MM knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to train resources
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Customer facing experience
- Should be able to play customer facing role