SAP Inhouse Senior Consultant in Ariba S2C (m/f/d)
THE TEAM – that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and driving efficiencies.
We, the Solution Management Service team, are the first point of contact for our customers after the successful SAP implementation and use our expertise to take over the continuous further development of the overall solution. In addition to customer-specific incident management, we provide regular competence coaching for new and existing customer users to increase acceptance and improve process understanding. During the continuous further development of SAP products or apsolut solutions, developers and consultants work hand in hand, not only to move customers forward as quickly as possible, but also to be able to offer the best individual solution.
As an SAP Inhouse Senior Consultant in Ariba S2C (m/f/d) at our subsidiary in Prague, you will take over the following tasks:
- Independent and individual support as well as strategic development of our customers
- Independent processing of requirements and problems as well as the provision of solutions
- Taking over business responsibility for existing customers, through continuous relationship management and further development
- Supporting the sales teams in pre-sales activities
- Coordination of international teams consisting of developers and analysts
- Regular control of the work progress
- Testing of the provided solutions
- Proactive, qualitative feedback to the customer
The teams work virtually on the implementation of the requirements. Occasional coordination meetings take place at the customer's site.
- Good overall understanding of the purchasing process in the SAP environment
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba S2C (Sourcing, Contracts, SLP)
- First knowledge in the area of Supplier and Catalog Enablement
- Strong time and self management skills and a structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Good language skills in English and German (spoken and written) as well as a cultural understanding of international colleagues
Nice to have:
- Interest in further education in the area of SAP Ariba, SAP S/4 Procurement & new web technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contadt us! Grit Tecklenberg will be happy to answer your questions at +49 (0) 521 163 909 0, Grit.Tecklenberg@ap-solut.com or via XING oder LinkedIn. Also have a look at what kununu says about us!
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!