THE TEAM - that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving business collaboration and increasing efficiency.
- You will support our customers in their HR IT transformation and work with our customers to design the processes, roles and tasks of the future
- You will act as the interface between IT and our customers' HR team
- You will thoroughly analyse customer requirements and develop solution proposals that meet customer needs
- You plan, schedule and realise SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects independently
- You will lead customer workshops, present integration scenarios in the system and carry out configurations independently
- You will tively manage customers in (sub)projects
- Degree (Diploma, Bachelor or Master) or professional qualification with a technical or commercial orientation with several years of professional experience in SAP HCM / SuccessFactors consulting
- Several years of in-depth experience in SAP ERP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors as well as functional knowledge of at least one core module
- Excellent communication and documentation skills as well as analytical thinking and a solution-orientated way of working
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) region
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Loureiro, HR Generalist Europe & GCC, will be happy to answer any questions you may have via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.