(Senior) SAP Ariba Consultant (f/m/d)
THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
We, the SAP Ariba experts, efficiently develop our customers' purchasing processes on the basis of SAP Ariba. Whether Supplier Lifecycle & Performance or Ariba Buying - we draw on our expertise from the entire SAP Ariba product portfolio. In this way, we design an implementation and deployment concept for our customers that is individually tailored to their processes in order to make optimal use of SAP Ariba. This consistently practiced customer orientation has proven itself over the years, which has been officially confirmed several times by the 'SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year' Award.
As a (Senior) SAP Consultant (f/m/d) with a focus on SAP Ariba, you will take on the following tasks:
- Holistic and individual process and implementation consulting in the purchasing environment
- Trusted contact person for our customers in the Central Eastern Europe region
- Gathering of requirements as well as analysis of processes and framework conditions within the customer systems
- Solution finding and consulting under consideration of best practice recommendations
- Planning, design, test and implementation of efficient purchasing processes based on the SAP Ariba solution portfolio
- Relevant work experience or project experience in a consulting and/or purchasing environment.
- Very good understanding of the entire procurement process (S2C, S2P and P2P)
- Knowledge in one or more of the following SAP Ariba areas (SLP Supplier Lifecycle Management, Sourcing, Contracts, Buying, Commerce Automation, Network, Catalog, Integration or Cloud Integration)
- Good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment
Nice to have:
- Ideally knowledge in further SAP Cloud applications (e.g. Fieldglass, Concur).
- First experience in (partial) project management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Flexible working hours: Flexible working hours when projects allow it.
- Work from home option: Whether at the client's site, in the office or at home: your workplaces are flexible.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!