Senior SAP Consultant (f/m/d) SAP Fieldglass
THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
- Develop a strong understanding of and analyse clients’ business requirements and objectives; develop system configurations to satisfy client needs
- Responsible for evaluating, configuring, testing, and enablement of Fieldglass system enhancements
- Create and present high-quality demonstrations and presentations to clients on Fieldglass
- Assist with developing training materials and train clients on how to utilize the system
- Perform Health checks of existing Fieldglass implementation including improvement proposals
- Increase knowledge of modules and best practices and coach junior consultants on project implementation
- In-depth knowledge of one or more SAP cloud solutions (Fieldglass, Concur, Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA, Ariba, SuccessFactores) or other cloud-based systems with a focus on procurement
- Skilled in technology coupled with business acumen to complement system consulting
- Analytical and solutions-oriented; ability to solve complex problems by providing detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems/complex situations
- Ability to build personal relationships with clients and peers while inspiring and motivating others
- Strong organizational, planning, and management skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills; displays confidence and poise in formal speaking situations; creates effective and compelling presentations by keeping meetings clearly focused on the agenda
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; attentively listens and shares knowledge/expertise
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application via the online application form.
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!