THE TEAM - that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving business collaboration and increasing efficiency.
We, the Development Team, are the point of contact for our customers and colleagues for all technical issues relating to the implementation of SAP products or apsolut's own solutions. These include SAP Ariba, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Cloud Platform. In doing so, we incorporate our know-how, for example, in the realisation of interfaces between on-premise systems and cloud systems, and not only further develop SAP standard Fiori solutions, but also new applications based on the latest UI/UX standards. All with the aim of providing the optimal solution for our customers. Internationally, we work together in communities, thus exchanging the latest knowledge worldwide and always keeping our finger on the pulse.
As a (Senior) Technical SAP Consultant (m/f/d) you will take on the following tasks:
- Technical consulting for our customers from concept to go-live.
- In this context, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of customer-specific requirements using SAP technologies in the SAP on-premise and cloud environment, e.g. SAP ABAP OO, SAP OData or web services.
- You realise interfaces between cloud and on-premise solutions.
- You conduct trainings for customers and team members and lead technical workshops at the customer's site.
- You take over the technical (partial) project lead
- You already have many years of experience in programming with ABAP (Workbench, Objects/OData-Services).
- You have knowledge of interface technologies such as SOAP, HTTP REST and are familiar with XML and JSON.
- You have experience in (partial) project management
- You have very good language skills in German and English (C1 level or higher)
- You are willing to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Communities of Interest
- Modern Tech Stack
- Work from home option
- Optimal development opportunities
- Team spirit in a growing company
- Various additional benefits
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert will be happy to answer your questions at +491728593736, Maurizia.Hartert@ap-solut.com or via XING or LinkedIn. Take a look at what kununu says about us!
Interested? Then apply now!
*It is the person that counts
We are committed to diversity and reject any discrimination based on gender, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age or sexual identity!