THE TEAM - that's us. Over 350 specialists in Europe and Asia. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. We are not only leaders in procurement with SAP, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to support our clients to create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving collaboration and increasing efficiency among businesses.
- Focused on partnering with cross-functional SAP Ariba supplier enablement teams
- Design and build complex integration solutions with SAP Ariba
- Integration in relation with optimized business processes of the client
- Act as technical project lead in complex SAP projects, with the responsibility of quality, time and budget
- First point of contact for customer integration issues
- Integration technologies experience (6 years minimum) and at experience in Ariba (3 years minimum)
- Experience with developing technical design documentation for S2P processes.
- Experience with Ariba network Integration with SAP
- Brilliant client facing and communication skills at management level
- Experience in managing complex IT projects with multicultural teams
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with Agile development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being: We offer you a fully comprehensive wellness and private health insurance. Besides that, you will benefit from additional vacation days (up to 30 days) depening on the years of employment.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert, HR Generalist, will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will also be pleased to receive your application at email@example.com.