As TEAM, we have already optimized the procurement processes of many companies. As an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning SAP Ariba Partner for on-premise, cloud and hybrid procurement solutions, our customers already have a partner at their side that offers the market-leading expertise of over 300 employees worldwide. However, we do not see ourselves at the end of our journey, because we are all pursuing one vision: Together we will continue to expand our position as #1 in SAP-based eProcurement.
apsolut Group is an SAP & SAP Ariba partner for on-premise, cloud & hybrid procurement solutions. Our expertise ranges from SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass to SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Enterprise Management. Founded in 2005, we quickly established a reputation as a pioneer in SAP-based eProcurement. We are SAP Gold Partner, multi-award winning SAP Ariba MEE Partner of the Year and development innovation partner of SAP.
To expand our globalization plans, we are currently looking for enthusiastic
SAP Ariba Consultant
for our locations in Hyderabad or Bangalore.
- Planning and executing implementation, rollout, upgrade, support activities in SAP Ariba on-demand solution
- Analyzing our clients' systems & functional gaps during blueprint and realization phases & providing apt solutions
- Creation of workshop decks , blueprint documents & presenting these documents to the clients
- SAP Ariba configurations, conforming to the clients' standards & requirements
- SAP Ariba integrations it with other ERP systems like SAP, Oracle etc.
- ASAP implementation methodologies or any accelerated methodologies for quick wins
- Unit testing, integration testing during SAP Ariba implementation, as well as upgrades & rollouts
- RFI/RFP response preparation
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP work experience with domain experience of minimum 2 years
- Work on at least one SAP Ariba implementation project
- Sound understanding of procurement processes and ability to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in Ariba/MM
- Hands on experience in configuring the following Ariba modules:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management (SIPM)
- Catalog Solutions
- Understanding of Ariba integration with backend ERP systems
- Awareness of Ariba integration using Integration Toolkit (ITK) & web services methods
- Experience in preparing the Functional Specification Documents, Configuration documents, Test Scenarios & Test Scripts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Familiarity on the basic business processes in the functional areas of Procurement & Supply Chain
- Experience in handling technical and functional support issues
- Willing to join us immediately
- Willing to travel to our office in Vijayawada whenever necessary