THE TEAM - that's us. We are passionate about Intelligent Spend Management, Business Network, Procurement, Supply Chain, External Workforce Management and Business Transformation. In procurement with SAP, we are not only leaders, but also pioneers. Our expertise has made us an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning Ariba MEE Partner of the Year. Our mission: to help our customers create a better digital procurement future by sustainably improving business collaboration and increasing efficiency.
- You guide customers through the lifecycle of an SAP Ariba implementation, and also take on the role of a project manager
- You support the blueprinting process, gather customer requirements and lead the design workshops leveraging best practices
- You may also assist in the development of processes and procedures, which will leverage SAP Ariba solutions in the customer organization.
- You lead the final configuration of the solution and provide the customer with guidance on user acceptance testing and support in resolving issues/defects
- Excellent Procurement / P2P / Ariba process/configuration experience (6 years minimum)
- High level of knowledge of the SAP P2P or MM processes related to S2P Procurement, Strategic sourcing, Catalogue content management and Workflows from both a process and configuration perspective
- Brilliant client facing and communication skills at management level
- Experience in managing complex IT projects with multicultural teams
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptional Team Culture: The team always comes first with us! Enjoy an open, multicultural corporate culture with flat hierarchies and know that you will always find a helping hand and fairness right from the start.
- Global Project Environment: Benefit from working at one of the leading SAP Source to Pay consultancies in EMEA! You will get the opportunity to work on global procurement transformation projects for some of the world’s leading organisations.
- Training and Development: Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally to a higher knowledge level: We carry out career planning for and with our employees. Our apsolut Academy ensures knowledge transfer and professional development.
- Team Events: We regularly celebrate our achievements together at team events.
- Healthcare Insurance & Well-Being: We offer you a fully comprehensive wellness and private health insurance. Besides that, you will benefit from additional vacation days (up to 30 days) depening on the years of employment.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Loureiro will be happy to answer your questions at +49 521 163909 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.